Equestrian event this Saturday, Fall Creek

  • Jim@CapitolForest
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012

      There is an equestrian event at Fall Creek this weekend. Sounds like 50 or so riders riding out of Fall Creek on MP8/GL6/Trail 50. Might be a good day to ride out of Wedekind or Mima Falls. Please use great caution if you are coming down GL6 Saturday. A bell would be helpful too.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
        Thank you very much, Jim. No one wants a sudden encounter between a bicycle and a horse!

        Jerre
      • Chris Enrico
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
          Re: [CapitolForestRecreation] Equestrian event this Saturd
          Today and Tomorrow - Competitive Mounted Orienteering event.

          June 16th, Stockman's Coalition Ride for Research out of Mima.
          June 23-24, Nisqually chapter BCHW campout, Fall Creek
          August 18-19, Competitive Mounted Orienteering event, Margaret Mckenny

          www.capitolforest.com

          www.dnr.wa.gov

        • Jim@CapitolForest
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
            I'm running a bell on my bars now too. Not one that rings all the time, but one I can ring coming into blind corners and such.

            This is a good idea for all of us mtber's.

            www.capitolforest.com