G/L above Fall Creek - big tree down blocking trail

  • joanfleming01
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013
      Big tree down across Greenline trail above the C-Line road. Impassable for most horses. Ride the C-Line to the next road or trail crossing depending on which way you're coming to get around it.
    • Gordon Carlisle
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013
        Joan,

        How far above C-Line is the tree?

        Thanks,
        Gordon

        On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 2:52 PM, joanfleming01 <joanfleming@...> wrote:

        Big tree down across Greenline trail above the C-Line road. Impassable for most horses. Ride the C-Line to the next road or trail crossing depending on which way you're coming to get around it.

      • Nancy G
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013
          Joan,

          Was the tree down today? Just asking, because a tree was cleared on GL6 on Saturday. It was located in the section below the clear-cut when you get into the trees and above C-Line.

          Nancy

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 11, 2013
            This was probably the tree and glad it's down. I wish I knew who took it down so I can thank them! Our endurance ride was routed around the spot onto road and that worked out just fine.