Re: Equestrian Courtesy Day, Saturday June 29, Fall Creek, NO MTB

  • joanfleming01
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013
      This flyer is now loaded as a Word document to the Files section of this Group.
    • Jim Graham
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013
        Thanks Joan. The Equ event is also loaded in the event calendar, with a 48 hour notice set.

        Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
          This event is coming up in just over a week. Don't let concerns about parking keep you away. There will be volunteers helping with parking at the trailhead and along road shoulders.