Fwd: Recreation and Conservation Office Seeks Opinions on Trails - New Question Posted on the Town Hall

  • Jim Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2013

      Sent from my iPad

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Michael Fraidenburg, The Cooperation Company" <fraid@...>
      Date: May 25, 2013, 5:46:54 PM PDT
      To: "'Michael Fraidenburg, The Cooperation Company'" <fraid@...>
      Subject: Recreation and Conservation Office Seeks Opinions on Trails - New Question Posted on the Town Hall

      Dear Friend of Outdoor Recreation in Washington,

      Many thanks to the 77 people who provided comments in the first round of our conversation on the Washington Trails Town Hall website!  Your advice about the future of trails is appreciated.  We have just posted a new question for you to talk about,

      Trail providers need money to maintain trails and to develop new trails; but they do not have enough money to do both completely.  What is the right way to balance these priorities?

      We invite you to visit www.watrailstownhall.wordpress.com and again share your perspectives and recommendations about how to handle this question.

      A key part of our planning is reaching out to stakeholders so once again we are encouraging you to let your friends and, if you are a member of a group that works on trails, your organization know about the Town Hall and our need for information.

      To comment visit, www.watrailstownhall.wordpress.com.  This website is easy to navigate and it is easy to comment by just clicking a single button on the home page.

      If you have any questions, let me know.

      Thanks for your involvement in RCO’s work and thanks for caring about the future of trails in Washington.

      Michael Fraidenburg

      Mike North Beach Pensive Lo Res B&W

      Consultant Assisting the Recreation and Conservation Office