Capitol Forest User Group Meeting 5-30-13

  • CRONQUIST, NICK (DNR)
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2013

      Greetings,

      Here is the agenda for the Capitol Forest user group meeting that is coming up Thursday the 30 at the Tumwater DNR Compound. At the meeting we will be discussing the upcoming plan for National Trails Day, Work the LEO’s have been doing on the weekends, Communications about trail conditions, and a number of other items.

      Sincerely,

      Nick Cronquist
      Nick Cronquist

      Community Outreach & Volunteer Coordinator
      Pacific Cascade Region
      Cell: 360-480-2700
      nick.cronquist@...

      www.dnr.wa.gov