Trail building/repair methods

  • olywajim
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21 7:17 PM
      I put together a photo album showing some off the different trail building/repairing techniques, here -

      Planning to capture some hardening with cinder blocks/pavers for the next photo contribution.

    • joanfleming01
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22 5:02 PM
        Jim, no pictures show up when I open that album under Photos - just the names of each.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 22 6:12 PM
          Huh. Quite a few of the folders show up that way. Not sure why. Hopefully it isn't permanent.