Ecology Day This Saturday

  • CRONQUIST, NICK (DNR)
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2013

      Greetings,

      With all the excitement we have had in Capitol Forest this last week I wanted to remind everyone that the Ecology Day Cleanup is still on for this weekend. Sponsored by the Tacoma Trail Cruisers. We have a 40 yard dumpster donated from Waste Connection, and DNR staff will be out to assist in locating and cleaning areas. The Trail Cruisers will be providing a hot dog lunch for those that participate and vehicles going out will get a free Capitol Forest Map. Please come out and help with this fun event.

      DATE     Saturday, May 11

      Time:             9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

      Location:       Capitol Forest

                             Tacoma Trail Cruiser Property

                             9201 Sherman Valley Rd SW

      Sincerely,

      Nick Cronquist
      Nick Cronquist

      Community Outreach & Volunteer Coordinator
      Pacific Cascade Region
      Cell: 360-480-2700
      nick.cronquist@...

      www.dnr.wa.gov