Forest Fire

  • Jim Graham
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2013
      There is a forest fire on The Wedekind trail near the Greenline Tie trail. There will likely be lots of DNR traffic on CLine and a possible closure of CLine.

      Sent from my iPad
    • Jim Grah
      Message 2 of 6 , May 5, 2013
        Cline, C6000 and Fall Creek closed.  Fire is still active.

        On May 5, 2013, at 7:38 AM, Jim Graham <jim@...> wrote:

        There is a forest fire on The Wedekind trail near the Greenline Tie trail. There will likely be lots of DNR traffic on CLine and a possible closure of CLine.

        Sent from my iPad

      • Craig and Jerre Redecker
        Message 3 of 6 , May 5, 2013
          Any containment? We can see a helicopter and bucket every so often, but I think only for fueling runs. I'm guessing the water pickup is from the Chehalis.

        • Jim Grah
          Message 4 of 6 , May 5, 2013
            When we left an hour ago it was not yet contained. The chopper seemed to be going SE from the fire. They had a set up a pump at Fall Creek.

            Message 5 of 6 , May 5, 2013
              We live on Noschka Road. Can't see or hear much, and grateful we're pretty far from it. It's so very early for a fire of this size!
            • Jim Grah
              Message 6 of 6 , May 5, 2013

                image.jpeg