FOCF needs your feedback!!!

  • olywajim
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2013
      FOCF wants to hear from you. FOCF is in the beginning of a phase of self evaluation. We are taking inventory of our strengths and weaknesses and plan to adapt accordingly to the changing needs of the membership, changing environment in Capitol Forest and our relationship with DNR and our other fellow Capitol Forest users.

      Could you please take a few minutes to send an email to Jack Ramsey(current FOCF President) ramco@... with your thoughts on the FOCF organization. We would not only like to hear about what FOCF does well, but more important to FOCF's current and future relevancy WHAT CAN FOCF DO BETTER?

      A formal survey may also be following at some point this season. For now though, please take a few moments to send Jack you thoughts about FOCF.

      Thanks for your time.