important update on the missing person - be cautious if you see them

  • WOLFF, PHILIP (DNR)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 12:50 PM

      Hello everyone,

      Reference the possible missing person from yesterday, the search has been discontinued at this time pending further investigation.  Per the emails below you will see the subject, Scott J. Garrow, is possibly still on DNR land.  He was last observed with another subject, Robert, driving a tan or silver in color 2001 GMC K1 pickup  at the C-line and C-4000 intersection.  The truck has a homemade plywood canopy and a homemade plywood trailer.  These subjects have listed Capitol Forest as their current residence.  Garrow is dressed in camo and is carrying a large knife on his belt.

      What I need from everyone is to spread the word among staff and volunteers to keep a look out for these guys.  Further, it would be a good idea to notify our user groups with the updated information.  Advise your folks to call DNR Law Enforcement ASAP and provide the location they observed the subjects.  For now I would ask they not contact the subjects and contact DNR law enforcement  Jason Bodine and Jim McCarthy  Jason.Bodine@...   James.McCarthy@...  they can receive emails in the field.