Re: [CapitolForestRecreation] 2013 Events

  • Jim@CapitolForest
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2013
      Try it now, Trey. I also added two new events. Thanks.

      www.capitolforest.com

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2013
        Nothing but it works on my iphone.

        On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 7:27 PM, Jim@CapitolForest <jim@...> wrote:

[...]

      • Craig and Jerre Redecker
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2013

          I can't download it either. Maybe my Office is too old. Is it available doc instead of docx? Or, can it just open to a web page?

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 1, 2013
            OK. I just uploaded version 4.0. It is now in Word .docx and back compatible with .doc 1997-2003. Please try again. It is currently working on my PC and Mac.

            www.capitolforest.com

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 1, 2013
              Re: [CapitolForestRecreation] 2013 Events
              If anyone want's a PDF I can ship them one.

              Chris

              Chris Enrico
              cenrico@...
              Capitol Riders Chapter
              Back Country Horsemen of Washington
              Olympia, Washington
              Secretary, Web and Newsletter
              http://capitolriders.org

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 4, 2013
                Thank you Jim for correcting the June 28 Equestrian Days to Saturday, June 29.