Bears and Signs

  • WOLFF, PHILIP (DNR)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012

      A adult bear and cub were spotted on a trail near mima falls. They did not appear to be afraid of people and or were busy consuming the left overs of a deer.

      We are starting to place new signs on the trail / road intersections – some of course will have new names. We have an opportunity for a reduced price for camp crews (along with time)

      Phil