DNR Recreational Users Meeting, 9/28/2012, 6:00 pm

  • CapitolForestRecreation@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2012
      Reminder from: CapitolForestRecreation Yahoo! Group

      Title: DNR Recreational Users Meeting

      Date: Friday September 28, 2012
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: Washington State Light Inudstrial Park 801 88TH AVE SE Tumwater WA 98512
      Notes: Contact Nick Cronquist: nick.cronquist@...

    • JUSTIN SELF
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2012
        super bummer, a large group of our area mtbers will be down at battleground with the cold creek guys this weekend, leaving before this meeting...-justin

        Date: Friday September 28, 2012
        Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
        Location: Washington State Light Inudstrial Park 801 88TH AVE SE Tumwater WA 98512
        Notes: Contact Nick Cronquist: nick.cronquist@...

      • volunteerdnr
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 27, 2012
          The Date is actually tonighht, this Thursday. Not Sure who posted it but the meetings are always on the Thursday of every odd month(except Nov which we bump upa week for the Thanksgiving Holiday). So if you can make it please come out. I too will be down in the Yacolt this weekend for National Public Lands Day. We have one of our largest events in the Pick Up the Burn, so I will swing in and say hi at the event.

          ~Nick

        • Jim@CapitolForest
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 27, 2012
            It was me! When Yahoo switched from old calendar to the new one, all of the events on the calendar were not put back in their original dates (Yahoo could not put humpty dumpty back together again). I thought I corrected everything, but I must have missed that one. Thanks Nick. And, I just realized the meeting is RIGHT NOW. I will be late it looks like.