Fw: 3-29-12 Capitol Forest User Group Meeting

  • Jim@CapitolForest
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2012

      www.capitolforest.com
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: "CRONQUIST, NICK (DNR)" <Nick.Cronquist@...>

      Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 5:03 PM
      Subject: 3-29-12 Capitol Forest User Group Meeting

      Greetings

      Attached is the agenda for the User Group Meeting that is coming up on Thursday March 29 at 6pm in the Tumwater Compound meeting room. At the Meeting we will be discussing The Great Gravel Pack In, The New Capitol Forest Map, and the upcoming grants that DNR is pursuing, as well  upcoming timber sales that will be affecting recreation in Capitol Forest. I look forward to seeing you all at the meeting.

      Sincerely,
      Nick Cronquist
      Nick Cronquist
      Community Outreach & Volunteer Coordinator
      Pacific Cascade Region
      Cell: 360-480-2700
      nick.cronquist@...