499Capitol Forest User Group Meeting 1/30/2014 6:00PM

  • CRONQUIST, NICK (DNR)
    Jan 28, 2014

      Greetings,

      I wanted to remind everyone about the user group meeting coming up this Thursday which is at 6:00PM and not 6:30 as I mentioned in the previous email. I apologize for the confusion and hope to see you there at 6.

      Sincerely,

      Nick Cronquist
      Nick Cronquist

      Community Outreach & Volunteer Coordinator
      Pacific Cascade Region
      Cell: 360-480-2700
      nick.cronquist@...

      www.dnr.wa.gov

      Here is the agenda for the Capitol Forest User Group meeting, coming up Thursday the thirtieth at 6:30pm in the Tumwater compound conference room. We will be going over  2014 timber sales, grant proposals for 2014, adopt A agreements for the trails and campgrounds and a number of other topics. Please feel free to pass this along to other interested users, and please plan on attending the meeting.

      Sincerely,

      Nick Cronquist
      Nick Cronquist

      Community Outreach & Volunteer Coordinator
      Pacific Cascade Region
      Cell: 360-480-2700
      nick.cronquist@...

      www.dnr.wa.gov