459Re: [CapitolForestRecreation] FOCF Monthly Work Party, 11/8/2013, 9:00 am

  • Jim Grah
    Nov 6, 2013
      I'll update the yahoo calendar. Not sure why it's off. Sorry for the confusion. Anyone can volunteer anytime though!

      On Nov 6, 2013, at 8:44 AM, Barb Paris <ibriding@...> wrote:

      Thanks Jeff,

      I was confused although I would have come because I had an emergency that kept me from coming to the real work party which is one I wanted to be on because it was Porter Creek Trail.

      Barb

      On 11/6/2013 6:57 AM, Jeff Cook wrote:

      Sorry, the work party was last Saturday so you can disregard this notice. These automatic reminders are causing me to drink even more than usual which is tough to do.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic