437Re: [CapitolForestRecreation] Truck keyed at Fall Creek parking lot

  • Sarah Laing
    Oct 24, 2013
      I'm not sure what we can do to improve the Fall Creek parking situation to avert future conflicts, but right now, it sounds like this lady's truck is in need of some paint work. Maybe a GoFundMe collection to pay for it would help mend some fences?

      On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 6:13 PM, <credecker@...> wrote:

      A friend parked a truck and horse trailer at Fall Creek, next to where the trail enters the parking lot.

      Her truck was keyed with "Horse Hore" (I know, bad spellers) and "Dumb Ass."

      She was scolded by mountain bikers for parking in their way, but says it was in the parking lot by a horse-tie pole.

      Does anyone know what's going on and if this was just some bad apples or if there is some antagonism between groups?

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic