Re: Children of John Cantrell b 1724

  • fflash3535
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 8, 2009
      Rosemary,

      I have John, the Miller Cantrell b 1724 with the same middle name Miller as with the John born 1757. I'm with you, I don't think either of their middle names was actually Miller and have seen several other genealogists opinion discussing this who agree. Having said that....sons learned their trades from their fathers, so I find it credible to believe that both father and son were Millers by trade.

      Rick Flood
      Westphalia, Kansas