RE: [CanoScanFS4000] Vuescan APS problems?

  • Darren Collins
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
      I just finished scanning around 30 rolls of APS. I had one in that bunch
      that did what you're talking about. I tried several times (using VueScan),
      and couldn't get it to do anything except whirr. I thought the film must
      have gotten stuck inside the canister.

      I'll try scanning it with the Canoscan software this week. It never occurred
      to me that different software might solve the problem!

      Darren.
      www.pool-room.com <http://www.pool-room.com>