wish list

  • William Case
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 8, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      I'm looking for a Candlewick Deviled Egg tray, mould 400/154 in cobalt blue.  I know Imperial never made this in cobalt but Dalzell-Viking did.  Please let me know if anyone has or knows where one is.  I'm also looking for the 400/276 butter with the plain or 'no bead' cover.

      Thanks

      Will
    • William Case
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 12 5:07 PM
        Hi, Group,

        Has anyone ever seen or know if the Candlewick egg tray was made in cobalt?

        Also,  Did Imperial ever make the 3400 9oz goblet in black?

        Will
      • candlewicklvr
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 12 9:23 PM
          Yes the 3400 9oz Goblet was made in black, ( reference page 30, Candlewick: Colored and  Decorated, by Myrna and Bob Garrision.
          The Egg Plate is not shown in any color, I do know Dalzell-Viking made it in pink, and several other colors.
          Fran

          il_570xN.630826020_ay17.jpg

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 12 9:28 PM

            Thank you Fran for this info.  I appreciate it!   Wish I could find this in cobalt

            Yes the 3400 9oz Goblet was made in black, ( reference page 30, Candlewick: Colored and  Decorated, by Myrna and Bob Garrison.

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 13 2:15 AM
              I bought a cobalt blue Candlewick egg plate for my mother quite a few years ago.  I assume it's a Dalzell-Viking piece.

              Vicky
            • william-case
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 13 4:13 AM
                Nice Vicky.  Im curious what you paid for it if you remember.  Thanks for sharing.      Will

                Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 13 9:10 AM
                  Will,
                  I will keep my eyes open for one!
                  Fran

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 13 1:00 PM

                  I've been collecting about 20 years now, and I've never seen or heard of it, but that doesn't mean it isn't so!

                  Lisa Tanner, Certified Professional Paralegal |

                  Administrator--Claims & Investigations

                  Legal Department

                  city utilities of springfield, missouri

                  Phone:  417.831.8607 | email:  lisa.tanner@...

                  The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential attorney/client communication. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify City Utilities immediately at (417) 831-8607, or by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

                  Has anyone ever seen or know if the Candlewick egg tray was made in cobalt?

                  Also,  Did Imperial ever make the 3400 9oz goblet in black?

                  Will

                  Are you connected? Follow us!  CU Twitter   CU Facebook   CU YouTube

                • vickykrupka
                  Message 9 of 13 , Apr 14 2:21 AM
                    It's been quite a few years so I don't even remember where I got it from. Probably from Ebay.  I wouldn't have paid a whole lot.  I mainly wanted it since my Mom's dishes are cobalt.  I'd say maybe about $25?  I assumed it was not original candlewick but am pretty sure it's made from one of the old molds as it matches my crystal egg tray perfectly.

                    Vicky