Virginia

  • William Case
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 29, 2013
      Hi group,

      Does anyone know how Virginia is doing or have her mailing address?  I'm missing her postings and emails.

      Will
    • William Case
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 8, 2013
        Hi Group,

        Does anyone have Virginia's current address or know how she's doing?

        Will
      • candlewicklvr
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 8, 2013
          Hi Will, Its been a long time, I am not sure how she is~
          Fran

          Does anyone have Virginia's current address or know how she's doing?

          Will
        • cwcollect
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 9, 2013

            she's fine and well everyone...connie doll

            Sent from my Galaxy S®III

            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 9, 2013
              hi there...virginia is well and doing fine...I will see if I can get her address from Owen....

              Sent from my Galaxy S®III

              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 9, 2013

                Connie,
                Thanks for the update on Virginia!  I really miss her updates etc. that she shared with all of us.
                It's good to know that she is doing well.

                Diane Stehouwer
                GR Michigan
                she's fine and well everyone...connie doll

                Sent from my Galaxy S®III

                Hi Will, Its been a long time, I am not sure how she is~

                Fran

                Does anyone have Virginia's current address or know how she's doing?

                Will

              • janet bruman
                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 9, 2013
                  I hope you will post her address to the group if possible, as I would like to send her a note.  I'm sure we're all thinking of her as we put our Candlewick on the Holiday table!

                  Janet
                  janet.bruman@...

                  hi there...virginia is well and doing fine...I will see if I can get her address from Owen....

                  Sent from my Galaxy S®III

                  Does anyone have Virginia's current address or know how she's doing?

                  Will

                • Mrcandlewick
                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 12, 2013

                    Virginia Scott