Selling

  • MacyG
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2011
      Hello all,

      After only 10 short years of collecting I find myself forced to sell my collection, for several important reasons. For starters, my 1995 minivan is on it's absolute last leg, we are downsizing back to an apartment and I do not want to store my collection indefinitely, and I have had many health issues over the last year and a half. Just last month we had over $3k in medical expenses alone. So..... It's gotta go.

      This gives me something to look forward to though as now I can start all over again. I was rather greedy in my collecting before and have probably well over 300 pieces altogether right now. I would like to sell it quickly so I am going to try and sell it in one big lot, which I'm sure (in this economy) is the worst possible way. Anyhowsen. I have a candlewick book, and I've been doing research, but I have some pieces I just don't know the name for. So I'm doing inventory today and probably tomorrow too. I will post pictures of the ones I can not figure out if somone could please identify them for me I would be grateful.

      I'm going to try listing on both eBay and craigslist, but I honestly don't see how anyone not close to me would buy everything, since shipping would be astronomical, but we'll see I guess.

      Anyway. Hope all is well in your parts of the world. ;-)

      Macy