  • Diane Cupps
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2011
      I had the pleasure of a vacation that took me through WV and Ohio.  I was able to stop at the WV Museum of American Glass and the Imperial Museum in Bellaire Ohio.  It was my first time and I really enjoyed it.    I wondered if any of you had been there?  Also wondering how Virginia is doing?  Haven't heard from her in some time.  Anything new on the Candlewick front?
      Diane