400/280 3 1/2" single bead candlholders and ruby brick

  • William Case
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011
      Hi Group,

      I have a MINT condition pair of 400/280 single bead candleholders with the W.J.Hughes cornflower cutting on the base. The original WJ Hughes Sticker is still attached. I also have a "Save Imperial' Ruby red brick.  Please email me directly at william-case@... if anyone has interest in these 2 items.

      Thank you
      Will
      608-931-7106