Re: [CandlewickCollector] Trading

  • bethmcneely@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
      I think trading is a great idea, especially in this economy.  I've got a few duplicates I'd trade for something new. My vote is yes.
    • rexjocelyn
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
        I would vote YES to trading. I have some nice pieces that are duplicates. I would like to hear suggestions about how to put a value on the items for trade. (Low book value, middle book value, high book value, which book???) Meanwhile, I'm going to try to make a list of some of the items I have duplicates of.

        Great idea!

        Rex