Items for Sale

  • Megan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hello!

      I've got pieces for sale! They've been photographed and are on the web in a Photobucket gallery:

      http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/FebruaryStar02/Candlewick/
      Password: imperial

      We are going through and taking measurements and getting prices out of Elegant Glassware of the Depression Era by Gene & Cathy Florence but are finding many pieces that aren't in the book.

      Some still have the Imperial stickers on them!

      At any rate, if there are any pieces that strike your fancy and you would like more information, please contact me at MeganPaige@...

      Thank you!

      Megan
    • janet bruman
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
        Megan,
        The large oval bowl in photo #8 interests me.  Have you decided on a price for it yet?  and where would you be shipping from?  I'm in California.

        Janet
        janet.bruman@...

        I've got pieces for sale! They've been photographed and are on the web in a Photobucket gallery:

        http://s17.photobuc ket.com/albums/ b91/FebruaryStar 02/Candlewick/
        Password: imperial

        We are going through and taking measurements and getting prices out of Elegant Glassware of the Depression Era by Gene & Cathy Florence but are finding many pieces that aren't in the book.

        Some still have the Imperial stickers on them!

        At any rate, if there are any pieces that strike your fancy and you would like more information, please contact me at MeganPaige@gmail. com

        Thank you!

        Megan

      • dbfrogs@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
          Hi Megan,
          Some of your items are Not Imperial Candlewick~
          You can check my website~
           the Cordial's at the end are not, and your covered "Jar".The lid looks good but the jar is not Candlewick.
          You also have some Anchor Hocking "Berwick aka boopie mixed in.
          Fran