Fran?

  • macylovescookies
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2009
      Where is your lookalike site? Did u take it down? I wanted to reference some glasses I'm selling on Ebay and I can't remember who made them. They were on your site. I'm sure it's in the cd I have, but I haven't seen it since the move. Is everything ok?

      Macy
    • dbfrogs@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2009
        Hi Macy,
        The site will be down for a week or so, just doing some
        editing.
        All is well here in California~
        Please feel free to post any pictures for ID~
        Fran