Candlewick Etched "Dressing" Cruet/Stopper question

  • puresimpleclean
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
      Good evening group,

      While out tiquing this afternoon I came accross a pair of Etched 6oz cruets as shown on pp 65 top right in the Garrison crystal line book however the one was VINEGAR while the other was DRESSING?? I do not notice this varience in the book question is is it uncommon or rare? both were priced individually at 60.00 less 20% any thoughts or opinions

      Thanks for your time,
      robert
    • dbfrogs@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
        Hi Robert~
        This Cruet was decorated in many different ways, Etched,Hand Painted, Ruby Stained and many
        more.
        Some of the decorations were done by Imperial and others were done after it
        left Imperial.
        Fran

        New Low Prices on Dell Laptops - Starting at $399
      • robert devine
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
          Thank you Fran

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
            Robert,  I have a question for you.  Did the lettering on the dressing bottle match the lettering on the vinigar bottle.   Do you have a picture?  Did you buy them?

            Thanks Chris

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
              Thanks Chris,

              yes the lettering on both the vinegar and dressing match perfectly, the three bead stoppers as well as the bases are flawless and pristine and I did purchase them at 75.00ea which was probably too high in todays market but they are cool!!
              I will post some photos

              best,
              robert