Unknown Relish ID'd !!

  • Fran Yorke
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
      I joined a online Glass group, called
      ChataboutDG.com and today I finally got an ID on this
      elusive Beaded Relish Dish.

      http://www.deadzoom.com/member/fran/LESmith.jpg

      "Hi.
      It's L. E. Smith. It didn't make it into my first book, but will be
      shown in the second volume. I haven't been able to determine the
      pattern number, but found an example in the factory archives.

      Tom Felt"

      Fran
    • dbfrogs@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
      • dbfrogs@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009

          I also got this information~

           "I can date this piece, by the way. Smith submitted a drawing of it to the National Association of Pressed and Blown Glass Manufacturers in 1950."

          Fran

          Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.