Re: [CandlewickCollector] Variny's Charmers

  • Rondi
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2008
      Frank,

      Please send me your brochure too.

      Rondi Wagner
      1142 Bangor Road
      Nazareth, PA 18064

      I bought a gold charm from you.  It is beautiful!  Would love the have another one.

      Rondi

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2008
        HI Frank!

        I would also like to have your brochure of charms - Thanks

        Sandra Counts
        1 Napa Valley Circle
        Madison, MS 39110

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 1, 2008
          Hi Frank,
          I would also like to have your brochure of charms-Thanks
          Elizabeth J Ratcliff
          8927 Ridge Sky St
          San Antonio, TX 78250

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 2, 2008
            I would also like to have the brochure of the charms

            Shelley Brown
            PO Box 923
            Blue Ridge, GA 30513

            Shelley Brown