wish list

  • William Case
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 3 6:03 AM
      Hi Group,

       I'm looking for a Candlewick 400/68D pastry tray in cobalt..  There was one that sold on eBay several months ago, maybe even a year ago... but I missed the end of that auction.  If anyone has one for sale, or knows where I may find one, please let me know...   I'm also looking for items with the spider mum cutting as well.   Thanks group!!

      Will
    • William Case
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 8, 2013
        Hi everyone,

        I'm looking for a Candlewick Deviled Egg tray, mould 400/154 in cobalt blue.  I know Imperial never made this in cobalt but Dalzell-Viking did.  Please let me know if anyone has or knows where one is.  I'm also looking for the 400/276 butter with the plain or 'no bead' cover.

        Thanks

        Will
      • William Case
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 12
          Hi, Group,

          Has anyone ever seen or know if the Candlewick egg tray was made in cobalt?

          Also,  Did Imperial ever make the 3400 9oz goblet in black?

          Will
        • candlewicklvr
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 12
            Yes the 3400 9oz Goblet was made in black, ( reference page 30, Candlewick: Colored and  Decorated, by Myrna and Bob Garrision.
            The Egg Plate is not shown in any color, I do know Dalzell-Viking made it in pink, and several other colors.
            Fran

            il_570xN.630826020_ay17.jpg

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 12

              Thank you Fran for this info.  I appreciate it!   Wish I could find this in cobalt

              Yes the 3400 9oz Goblet was made in black, ( reference page 30, Candlewick: Colored and  Decorated, by Myrna and Bob Garrison.

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 13
                I bought a cobalt blue Candlewick egg plate for my mother quite a few years ago.  I assume it's a Dalzell-Viking piece.

                Vicky
              • william-case
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 13
                  Nice Vicky.  Im curious what you paid for it if you remember.  Thanks for sharing.      Will

                  Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 13
                    Will,
                    I will keep my eyes open for one!
                    Fran

                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 13

                    I've been collecting about 20 years now, and I've never seen or heard of it, but that doesn't mean it isn't so!

                    Lisa Tanner, Certified Professional Paralegal |

                    Administrator--Claims & Investigations

                    Legal Department

                    city utilities of springfield, missouri

                    Phone:  417.831.8607 | email:  lisa.tanner@...

                    The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential attorney/client communication. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify City Utilities immediately at (417) 831-8607, or by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

                    Has anyone ever seen or know if the Candlewick egg tray was made in cobalt?

                    Also,  Did Imperial ever make the 3400 9oz goblet in black?

                    Will

                    Are you connected? Follow us!  CU Twitter   CU Facebook   CU YouTube

                  • vickykrupka
                    Message 10 of 13 , Apr 14
                      It's been quite a few years so I don't even remember where I got it from. Probably from Ebay.  I wouldn't have paid a whole lot.  I mainly wanted it since my Mom's dishes are cobalt.  I'd say maybe about $25?  I assumed it was not original candlewick but am pretty sure it's made from one of the old molds as it matches my crystal egg tray perfectly.

                      Vicky