eBay ID # 200227352568 Authentic?

  • Teri
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi, Everyone

      I think that these water goblets are authentic, but that the photo is
      bad. The measurements work to be true. I see the top wafer. I'm
      having trouble viewing the bottom one.

      I would like to add a few more to my collection and give a few for a
      wedding gift to start a "new collector".

      What's your opinion? Am I getting better on my ID's or did I miss this
      one? Are these goblets authentic?

      I would like to be added onto the enewsletter list, too.

      Thank you.
      Teri
    • dbfrogs@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        Hi Teri,
        They look good to me, I have a set of 12, I always say Good Wine always tastes better in Imperial Candlewick~
        Fran