Kathy Ann

  • Kathy Appleby
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2008
      On the night of Feb. 25 Kathy Ann had a fatal stroke while she was
      sleeping. She belonged to many groups but this was her favorite. I
      thought you would like to know. Jim
    • dbfrogs@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2008
        Jim,
        Many thanks for letting us know the sad news.
        Kathy Ann was a wonderful addition to our group and will be sorely missed by all.
        She had a real passion for Candlewick.
        May She rest in peace.
        Fran

      • William Case
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 6, 2008
          Jim,

          What sad news to read.  Kathy was a favorite among this group!  Her contributions were always greatly appreciated! She will be sorely missed. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this very sad time. May God Bless you all.

          Will

          On the night of Feb. 25 Kathy Ann had a fatal stroke while she was
          sleeping. She belonged to many groups but this was her favorite. I
          thought you would like to know. Jim

        • Joan Cimini
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 6, 2008

            Jim,

            Thanks for letting us all know about Kathy Ann.  It is always sad to hear of fellow collectors leaving us.  But you can take comfort in the fact she just “went to sleep” and did not have to lay and suffer terribly like so many others.

            Our sympathy goes out to you and your family at this time.

            Joan

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 6, 2008
              Re: [CandlewickCollector] Kathy Ann Jim,
              I’m new to the group but it sounds like I missed getting to know someone others truly enjoyed.  Thank you ever so much for the kindness of considering her online friends and taking the time to let everyone know what has happened.   So sorry for your loss.
              ~ susan j
            • macylovescookies
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 10, 2008
                Wow,

                How interesting and disturbing. I have a wireless router. It's
                almost standard now. I'm going to have to make sure it's locked.

                Funny is, I have this gift.... I guess. I can feel people's emotions.
                Kind of like empathy to the 100th degree. I can feel them almost as
                strongly as the person themselves. Anyway.... When I read that post
                about Kathy passing I felt nothing.... absolutely nothing. I even
                felt a little guilty and strange not feeling anything. I even tried
                to feel something... anything, but nothing came. That is just not
                like me at all, but now I see why. Sounds crazy huh. lol