cobalt pastry tray

  • William Case
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
      HI all,

      I'm looking for a 400/68D heart handled pastry tray in cobalt blue color.  I Understand Dazell may have made this and not Imperial. If anyone has info on where I can find one, can let me know.   It would be much appreciated!  Thanks all.

      Will
    • dbfrogs@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
        Hi Will,
        I guess Ritz Blue is close to Cobalt, but your are correct, the 400/68D was never made in that color.
        I have seen the Dalzell-Viking Cobalt in the Egg Tray. They did have the 400/68D mold, I can not remember ever seeing the Pastry Tray in Cobalt.
        Fran