Happy New Year

  • Virginia R. Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hello Candlewick Friends,

      I hope that 2008 will be a very happy year for Candlewick
      Collectors
      and the Yahoo Group. Let's all make a resolution to report our finds,
      information, questions and comments to the group this year.

      Thanks for being my Candlewick friends and for letting me visit with
      you
      by e-Letter.

      May God richly bless each of you in 2008!
      Love and hugs,
      Virginia,
      Your Candlewick Friend in Athens, Georgia
    • dbfrogs@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2008
        Virginia,
        Looking forward to 2008 E-letters, I am printing them all out for my "A Little Happiness in the Mail" Binder.
        Hope everyone has a Happy and Healthy New year!
        Fran