Info on Toast Plate, Please

  • Sue C.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2007
      Good Morning - I have a Candlewick toast plate with a Farberware
      underplate/liner that I want to sell. It is only the two pieces.
      I have been a dealer for many years but have not be very active for the
      last few. This has been in storage with all my other glass. I seem to
      remember researching it just after buying it and seeing SOMEWHERE that
      it was sold with the glass lid, with the chrome lid and with NO lid. I
      have checked in all my Candlewick books, the Imperial Glass Ency.,
      talked to friends, etc., etc., etc. and cannot find any reference to
      its being sold with no lid, only the glass and chrome one.

      I am now appealing to The Candlewick Collectors ----Does anyone out
      there have any information on this being sold with NO lid? I try to
      not misrepresent anything and I will be most grateful for any
      help you can give me. Thanks Loads!!!

      Happy Collecting!
      Sue