Two Glass Shows This Weekend

  • glassmurf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2007

      CHICAGOLAND
      Depression Glass Show & Sale
      presented by the Midwest Glass and Pottery Club

      August 4th, & August 5th, 2007
      Saturday 9-5, Sunday 11-4

      Dupage County Fairgrounds 2015 W Manchester Rd Wheaton, Il

      Admission $6.00

      Print Out Flyer for $1.00 Off Admission (Limit 2)

      Directions1: Take the Winfield Road exit from I-88, go North. Turn right (east) on Roosevelt Rd.(Route 38). Left on County Farm Rd. (by McDonalds) and Right on Manchester Rd. (about a block). The fairgrounds is on the left, and the show is in the Exposition Building by the main gate.

      August 4 & 5 - Sacramento, California

      International Depression Glass Club China, Glass & Pottery Show & Sale

      Scottish Rite Temple

      6151 "H" Street

      Saturday: 10-5                Sunday:  11-4

      If you know of a glass show upcoming in your neck of the woods, please share with us!

    • Edd Clark
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2007
        Re:Two Glass Shows This Weekend

        Speaking of Glass Shows, does anyone know what happened to the White Plains show.  Some friends and I always went, and this year I cant find anything about it online?

        Edd