Re: [CandlewickCollector] Candlewick E-Letter #21

  • Dottievin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2007
      Dear Virginia,
           I know it has been quite a long time since I have spoken to you.  I haven't had very much time to devote to Candlewicking.  My son opened a coffee and Bagel shop and I have been doing all the home made cakes and cookies for them.  It takes up so much of my time.
           I hope this email finds you feeling well.  I was very happy to hear you have started the emails again.  I haven't received mine.  Even though I don't have the time to be more involved I do enjoy reading the posts.  Could you check my email address to see if it is the right one.
           Take care of yourself.  God Bless and keep you.
                                          Dottie Cefalu

    • Deb McCafferty
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2007
        If I send pix of my Candlewick, can you tell me if it is genuine. If so, I would be very happy, these are items previously owned by an elderly tenant of my sister in law who has passed away

        With best regards,
        Deb McCafferty
        Harmony Special Risk Services
        1244 Steel Road,
        Havertown, PA   19083
        Phone: 1 610 410 2609
        Toll Free: 1 877 726 9525
        Fax:      1 610 410 2610
        dmccafferty@...
        www.harmonyspecialrisk.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4, 2007

        • bethmcneely@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 6, 2007
            please put me on your mailing list.  thanks

          • Kimi
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 6, 2007
              ok done

              bethmcneely@... wrote:
              please put me on your mailing list.  thanks

              Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!