Candlewick E-Letter #21

  • Virginia R. Scott
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hello Candlewick Collectors,

      After not putting out a Candlewick E-Letter since October 2006, I
      finally
      got another one together during July and have e-mailed iit out to those
      on my
      E-Letter list .
      I was surprised when about 15 e-mails were returned because of
      some
      problem. I have checked out the addresses and found two or three
      that I had made a typo or mistake in the listing. Perhaps some of the
      others
      were due to a faulty address listing or a changed e-mail address or
      some
      other problem.

      Anyway, if you were on the e-letter list last year and have not
      received the #21 E-Letter but would like to get it, send me an
      e-mail and I will send a letter to you.

      Or, if you got a letter but would prefer not to get any more, just
      e-mail me and say, "Please remove me from the e-letter list."

      Or, if you are not on the list but would like a letter, e-mail me
      and
      it will be my pleasure to send one to you.

      Thanks to all of you who did receive the letter and who took the
      time to write me an e-mail. That gave me a lot of happiness in my
      e-mail.

      Virginia--
    • Dottievin@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2007
        Dear Virginia,
             I know it has been quite a long time since I have spoken to you.  I haven't had very much time to devote to Candlewicking.  My son opened a coffee and Bagel shop and I have been doing all the home made cakes and cookies for them.  It takes up so much of my time.
             I hope this email finds you feeling well.  I was very happy to hear you have started the emails again.  I haven't received mine.  Even though I don't have the time to be more involved I do enjoy reading the posts.  Could you check my email address to see if it is the right one.
             Take care of yourself.  God Bless and keep you.
                                            Dottie Cefalu

      • Deb McCafferty
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4, 2007
          If I send pix of my Candlewick, can you tell me if it is genuine. If so, I would be very happy, these are items previously owned by an elderly tenant of my sister in law who has passed away

          With best regards,
          Deb McCafferty
          Harmony Special Risk Services
          1244 Steel Road,
          Havertown, PA   19083
          Phone: 1 610 410 2609
          Toll Free: 1 877 726 9525
          Fax:      1 610 410 2610
          dmccafferty@...
          www.harmonyspecialrisk.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 4, 2007

          • bethmcneely@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 6, 2007
              please put me on your mailing list.  thanks

            • Kimi
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 6, 2007
                ok done

                bethmcneely@... wrote:
                please put me on your mailing list.  thanks

                Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!