NIGCS Convention

  • Dave Adkisson
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 3, 2007
              Hi All,

          Well, it has almost been a month since we've been back from the Imperial Glass Convention in St. Clairsville, OH.  We've been so busy since we got back we haven't had time to share with anyone the enjoyment that we had at this year's Convention.  Since most of the time spent since we got back was creating the TRIGC Newsletter - which is full of Convention pictures - I have decided that the easy way to convey some of the highlights of the Convention would be to give this group a complimentary copy of the TRIGC Newsletter.  I hope you can take the time to look through the Convention pictures - especially if you didn't get to go.  Just follow the instructions below to access it.  I hope that you enjoy looking at the pictures......... The password is    Study   type it just as shown.

           Click on the following link to get to the Newsletter          www.awantiques.com/trigcovr.asp     When page appears put the mouse pointer in the blank box and click.  A blinking cursor will appear - then type in the password and hit Enter - or  go.

              Dave A.

    • glassmurf@aol.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 4, 2007
        In a message dated 7/3/2007 8:04:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, dave@... writes:

[...]

        Dave,

        Thank you SO very much for sharing your fantastic newsletter with our group!  (Folks, if you haven't looked at it yet, be sure to make a point to do so.  It's delightful!)

        I so wanted to go to Convention this year, and being out of work right now, I had plenty of time, just not the money to make the trip.  Well, maybe next year!

        It was awesome to be able to see some of the Convention highlights, especially the plaque for Bob Garrison,(I sure miss him), and all the beautiful glass.

        Wonderful wonderful pictures, Dave!   Thank you!

        Folks, if you have never been to Convention, start thinking about attending Convention 2008.  Start saving up right now!  It really is a great adventure, and so very exciting to be right back there where all our beloved Candlewick was made.  There is so much there in the way of Imperial Fellowship and Friendships.   Once you go, you will wonder why you never went before.  I know that I would attend every year, if I could.

        Happy Candlewicking!

        Laura

        See what's free at AOL.com.
      • Sturch Family
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 4, 2007
          Your link did not work. Found the page, entered the given password and couldn't get in.

        • ywalters@aol.com
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 4, 2007
            Same happened to me.  Could not get in.
            Vonnie

            **************************************
            See what's free at http://www.aol.com.
          • dbfrogs@aol.com
            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 4, 2007
              Thanks Dave...
              I really enjoyed the pictures...
              Fran

              See what's free at AOL.com.
            • glassmurf@aol.com
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 5, 2007
                In a message dated 7/4/2007 9:11:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, sturch@... writes:
                Your link did not work. Found the page, entered the given password and couldn't get in.

                The password is case sensitive so be sure to type it in exactly as it appears in the email

                See what's free at AOL.com.
              • glassmurf@aol.com
                Message 7 of 18 , Jul 5, 2007
                  In a message dated 7/4/2007 10:36:15 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, ywalters@... writes:
                  Same happened to me.  Could not get in.
                  Vonnie

                  Try copying and pasting the password?   I just checked again and it worked for me...

                  be sure to use capital S for the password

                  See what's free at AOL.com.
                • Sheri
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jul 6, 2007
                    Hi Dave,
                    Just wanted to let you know that the link worked just fine for me.  Maybe some people aren't using the capital "S".  Thanks for this.
                    Sheri
[...]

                  • Peggy Anctil
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jul 6, 2007
                      Hi Dave and Ruth,

                      Thanks for posting the news letter.  I can now get it out of my computer.  How much are the dues--I know I am overdue.

                      Peggy Anctil

[...]

                    • lvswansg
                      Message 10 of 18 , May 28, 2011
                        Don't forget that the National Imperial Glass Collectors Society convention is June 9-11, 2011,in St. Clairsville and Bellaire, OH. Besides the regular events: Museum Open House, glass seminars, Bring and Brag session,Former Employee session, banquet, Imperial auction and the Saturday glass sale, we are hold a new event called Imperial Madness. It will be held from 3-6 pm on June 9th. Dealers involved will start unpacking their items at 3 pm, as buyers come into the Bellaire Library. From 3 pm to 4 pm there will be a $10 entrance fee. It is free admittance from 4 pm until 6 pm. Gayle Swanson