Re: [CandlewickCollector] Inventory

  • kay mcneal
    Message 1 of 37 , May 3, 2007
      Here it is. I didn't bother to delete mine-sorry. It
      should not be that hard to do as I don't have that
      much. If anyone can't open it let me know. Hope that
      this helps. Have fun!!
      Kay
      --- rjdeg@... wrote:

      > Is there any software for Candlewick inventory?
      > Jo

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • cat_nunya
      Message 37 of 37 , May 7, 2007
        try clicking this link:

        http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/IGk_Rg4fYNh-A0OzsTOPSIEdRBk-
        3lIFGk9cJfn_hE1wJnkyOPCDfac9yHEkv7_JxId44eXMMOyAQ4rVerqkBDeQh33y1w/candl
        ewickInvntry.xls

        its a direct download link to the file .. or click on files on the left
        side of the page and click on the candlewick inventory file.