Re: New Album in Photos

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 19, 2007
      Kay,
      Most of the Candlewick that I've seen there has been "scattered"
      between dealers - a few pieces at a number of booths. The last 3
      years, there has been one dealer who has had a large display with many
      items including a number of "hard to gets". When you enter the hall,
      there is a booth where you can get a listing of dealers selling items
      in a particular category. Don't know if they bore all the way down to
      Candlewick or if you are limited to "glassware" or "elegant glass" but
      it is worth a try. Paula and I look at the show as a challenge to at
      least walk by every booth (all 1600 of them!). I'm not hard to miss at
      the show - just look for the 6'6" blond guy with glasses on!

      Have fun and enjoy the show. Best Regards, Tom
      > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

    • kay mcneal
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 20, 2007
        thanks for the info and I will definitely watch for
        you and say hi!!

        Never miss an email again!