Estate sale with 1,200 plus pieces of candlewick

  • Nancy Riesch
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9, 2006
      My mother, Ruth Kath, passed away in December.  She had a very large collection of candlewick including 2 birthday platters (these are the 72 candle platters) as well as other items such as pitchers, bowls, plates, any type of glasses that you are looking for and many, many other items.  We have approximately 1,200 plus pieces remaining.  We will be having a candlewick estate sale on Saturday, April 22 from 9 until 5 and Sunday, April 23, from 9 until 1.  This will be held in Middleton, Wisconsin at 6207 Elmwood Avenue.  If you would like further information, please call Nancy at 608-836-9538 or you may respond to this email and we will try to answer all of your questions.

      People that have seen this collection of candlewick are absolutely amazed at the quality of the pieces and the prices as we have priced them very reasonably as my mother would have wanted it.

      We hope to see some of you at this sale!

      Thanks, The Ruth Kath Family

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • apPaul's Apple
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9, 2006
        Best of luck with the sale!

        Be sure to keep a few pieces for yourself.

        Paul

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 10, 2006
          Do you have a price list on your candlewick that you would to share via email?

          Thanks!
          Sandra Counts
          1 Napa Valley Circle
          Madison, MS 39110

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 11, 2006
            Sandra, we do not have a price listing.  However, if you tell me what you are looking for I can tell you what we have (maybe).  We tried to go by some books that we had to determine some of the pieces.  I can tell you that we have 2 of the birthday platters, the ones with the 72 candle holders.  We are asking $475 for these.  Most of our items are priced, as we have been told, very cheaply for the quality of the merchandise.

            If you want me to provide a short listing, I could try to do that this week.  It may be the weekend before I would get it done.  Please let me know.

            Thanks so much for requesting information.  Nancy

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 17, 2006
              Hello,
              My condolences to you and your family upon your
              mother's passing.
              I read with interest of your large candlewick estate
              sale of candlewick which belonged to her.
              The following is a list of candlewick items which I
              would be interested in obtaining, and wondered if you
              might have any of these:

              1976/1 eagle ashtray, cyrstal frosted
              l976/1 Eagle ash tray, ultra blue
              400/18, 31/2 oz. cocktail
              400/18, 12 oz. ice tea
              400/18 5 oz. footed juice
              400/18 7 oz. footed parfait
              3400 2-piece seafood cocktail, 9 oz.
              3400 5-oz. claret
              777/1 eagle ornament or eagle candleholder
              400/155 lamp base
              400/140 footed candy dish
              400 67C crimped footed fruit bowl
              400/157 covered jelly or honey, 4 3/4"
              400/60, 6" ash tray, round with raised glass match
              holder in center
              any of the decanters
              400/165 mayonnaise spoon, 3-ball, 6" long
              400/1503 laaazy susan, 3 piece
              any square bowls

              If it would be easier, please send me a list of the
              candlewick items you have in this sale.
              Thanks very much...

              Cheri
              claypots_2000 @ yahoo.com