Are you using your Candlewick?

  • bead_attitude
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
      Happy New Year everyone! We had an impromptu celebration at my house
      last night, and I was thrilled to have a reason to put out the "good
      stuff". :-)

      It was so much fun to fill and use the dishes. I thought it looked
      pretty, so I just had to take a picture to share with you all. I've
      started a photo album (see link to the left: Photos) named "table
      set", so if you ever set a table with Candlewick, be sure and add a
      picture to it!

      Underneath the pieces in the center of the table are gold-covered
      plastic chargers with rhinestone edging that I found at Christmas Tree
      Shop this Christmas Season. If you like those, hurry there; they might
      have some left.

      I hope you all had a happy and safe holiday season!

      Donna
    • bead_attitude
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
        Through the wonders of internet, the larger picture is hosted here:

        http://home.maine.rr.com/dave54oo/Table_Set/Candlewick%20New%20Years%20Eve%202.JPG

        Donna
      • dbfrogs@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
          Beautiful.....It looks a lot like my Table, Happy New Year, Fran