New Candlewick Cream and Sugar made in Turkey

  • candlewicklvr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2005
      Hello and Happy Holidays Candlewick Lovers...

      I have found a New Candlewick Look A Like on Ebay...Please see Auction
      # 7374487337, Looks like 400/31...this Seller also has a Plate by
      Pasabahce Glass Co Made in Turkey, with the original Label.
      A friend has Emailed me to confirm seeing these pieces in a Store in
      the Mid West...
      I have added this to the Look A Like Page, its on page 2...

      Happy Holidays to all...Fran