Ebay 7329312150 ruby 8" plates with gold beads

  • wes1405
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2005
      I am looking for information on these plates. I have never seen these
      before which doesn't mean anything. Anyone out there know if they
      where made by Imperial? Any or all responses are welcome and
      appreicated.
      Thank you, (Wes) Bill
    • dbfrogs@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2005
        Hi Bill,
        I do not think these are Imperial Candlewick, or Dalzell-Viking, who used The Imperial Molds... either... They look too "deep" wrong shape, they are sure pretty...Possibly the Czech "Boule" or  German...Just my opinion...Fran
      • Dave Case
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 15, 2005
          I have found a really good web site for selling and trading. I want to share it with everyone. The site is http://www.MYDREW.com ; They have a really good feature where you can trade with friends and friends of friends. Check it out, it's pretty cool.

          Discover Yahoo!
        • Judy Jones
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 15, 2005
            I looked at this group when it was mentioned on here before; I found they have very few members. Did I miss something?

            Dave Case <atmlweb@...> wrote:
            I have found a really good web site for selling and trading. I want to share it with everyone. The site is http://www.MYDREW.com ; They have a really good feature where you can trade with friends and friends of friends. Check it out, it's pretty cool.

            Discover Yahoo!

            Have a friend who is as crazy about Candlewick as you are?  Well, be sure to tell them about this list.  Feel free to forward this to them.

            http://mail.yahoo.com