400/680 Twin Hurricane Lamp

  • candlewicklvr
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 9:00 PM
      Rare Candlewick Twin Candleholder Hurricane Base Ebay Auction
      #7319717942, I did the ID this for a friend,My friend is selling this
      and was wondering what a good price for just this base piece would be,
      I am so excited for her I have never seen one before, and information
      would be great, Thank You...Fran
    • Peggy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4 7:53 PM

        Fran,

        I paid $475.00 for my hurricane twin at a show in San Antonio several years ago.  What was really interesting is that the dealer is from Orange County, CA and I live in Orange County, CA.  I also saw one at an antique store in L.A County for the same price.  That one was very yellow. Those were the only two that I have seen although I know of a dealer who usually has a complete hurricane twin for sale.  Peggy

        Rare Candlewick Twin Candleholder Hurricane Base Ebay Auction
        #7319717942, I did the ID this for a friend,My friend is selling this
        and was wondering what a good price for just this base piece would be,
        I am so excited for her I have never seen one before, and information
        would be great, Thank You...Fran

        Have a friend who is as crazy about Candlewick as you are?  Well, be sure to tell them about this list.  Feel free to forward this to them.