Virginia Scott Reception

  • Terry Ellis
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2005
      The Georgia,Maryland and Pennsylvania Candlewick Clubs cordially
      invite all Candlewick Collectors attending the 2005 29th annual
      N.I.G.C.S. Convention to a reception honoring Virginia Scott. The
      reception will be from 3-5 p.m. Thursday 2 June in the Upper Level
      Conference Room, Hampton Inn. After registering please join us in
      honoring Virginia for 29 years of "a little happines in the mail."

      A scrap book for Virginia is being constructed. Any cards, letters,
      pictures or any related information to be included would be
      appreciated. If you are not attending the convention and would like
      to be included please send your cards etc to Terry Ellis PO Box 69
      Harlem, Georgia 30814.

      Sincerely,
      Terry Ellis
      Georgia Candlewick Collectors Club
    • Diane Stehouwer
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2005
        Terry,
        Please take lots of pictures at the reception!!! Glad to hear Virginia will
        be honored in this way and wish I could be there.
        Diane S
        > The Georgia,Maryland and Pennsylvania Candlewick Clubs cordially
        > invite all Candlewick Collectors attending the 2005 29th annual
        > N.I.G.C.S. Convention to a reception honoring Virginia Scott. The
        > reception will be from 3-5 p.m. Thursday 2 June in the Upper Level
        > Conference Room, Hampton Inn. After registering please join us in
        > honoring Virginia for 29 years of "a little happines in the mail."
        >
        > A scrap book for Virginia is being constructed. Any cards, letters,
        > pictures or any related information to be included would be
        > appreciated. If you are not attending the convention and would like
        > to be included please send your cards etc to Terry Ellis PO Box 69
        > Harlem, Georgia 30814.
        >
        > Sincerely,
        > Terry Ellis
        > Georgia Candlewick Collectors Club
        >

        > Have a friend who is as crazy about Candlewick as you are? Well, be sure
        > to tell them about this list. Feel free to forward this to them.
        >
        > To change between email and digest versions of this list, or to
        > unsubscribe, simply go to http://www.yahoogroups.com, and you can adjust
        > your options right there.
        >
        > Another way to unsubscribe is to simply send an email to
        > CandlewickCollector-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • REAVIS FRANKLIN
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2005
          ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! It couldn't happen to a nicer ladyQ

          Sherry Franklin