Ebay 3773440772 Candlewick nut dispenser

  • wes1405
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
      Look at this. Did Imperial make this and does anyone know any thing
      about this?
      WES
    • dbfrogs@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
        Hi Wes,
        Yes that is the #820 Peanut Pouring Jar its on page 127 Candlewick The Crystal Line by the Garrisons... he says its priceless... Fran
      • wes1405
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
          I don't have Garrisons book, but I though I saw this some where else.
          The price is going up now. Thanks alot Fran for the information.
          Wes