Re: [CandlewickCollector] Re: no response to inquiry about tray

  • William Case
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi Vroses777

      I hope you do get a picture because we could then probably tell for sure if it is indeed candlewick.  Ask around, I'm sure some of your friends, neighbors have or know of someone who has a digital camera and would like to help you get us a picture. Keep us posted if you get a picture. You have us in suspense now!

      Will

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
        group, my computer is giving me a fit so I don't know if my reply went
        through.anyway, try eBay 3757737812 and see if this could be amber tray,
        large amber beads etc, maybe it came in crystal with the amber beads,,worth
        a try o.k. mariangoforth

      • dbfrogs@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
          This is not made by Imperial or is it Candlewick, Fran 3757737812
        • Angel Norris
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
            Definitely NOT Candlewick.

            dbfrogs@... wrote:
            This is not made by Imperial or is it Candlewick, Fran 3757737812

            Have a friend who is as crazy about Candlewick as you are?  Well, be sure to tell them about this list.  Feel free to forward this to them.

          • vroses777
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 2, 2004
              ---thank you for info, i saw this already, is nothing like one i
              have, is clear color with intermittant large amber beading and clear
              beading all over the piece. the closest i have seen so far has no
              amber beading and is retaling for 280.00, so the search goes on... In
              CandlewickCollector@yahoogroups.com, "marian goforth"
              <muzzy1927@m...> wrote:
              > group, my computer is giving me a fit so I don't know if my reply
              went
              > through.anyway, try eBay 3757737812 and see if this could be amber
              tray,
              > large amber beads etc, maybe it came in crystal with the amber
              beads,,worth
              > a try o.k. mariangoforth
              >
              > >From: "William Case" <william-case@m...>
              > >To: "CandlewickColl" <CandlewickCollector@yahoogroups.com>
              > >Subject: Re: [CandlewickCollector] Re: no response to inquiry
              about tray
              > >Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 08:21:11 -0600
              > >
              > >Hi Vroses777
              > >
              > >I hope you do get a picture because we could then probably tell
              for sure if
              > >it is indeed candlewick. Ask around, I'm sure some of your
              friends,
              > >neighbors have or know of someone who has a digital camera and
              would like
              > >to help you get us a picture. Keep us posted if you get a picture.
              You have
              > >us in suspense now!
              > >
              > >Will

              Service.

              > >Have a friend who is as crazy about Candlewick as you are? Well,
              be sure
              > >to tell them about this list. Feel free to forward this to them.
              > >
              > >To change between email and digest versions of this list, or to
              > >unsubscribe, simply go to http://www.yahoogroups.com, and you can
              adjust
              > >your options right there.
              > >
              > >Another way to unsubscribe is to simply send an email to
              > >CandlewickCollector-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
              > >

              > >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              > >

              > >Yahoo! Groups Links

              > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
              Service.